Wednesday 18 May 2011

Renaming the space


I've renamed the blog as "Finding Faith in a Good Friday World" This seemed a more appropriate name for the blog now that my sabbatical has now finished. The intention of the blog in the beginning was to highlight the sabbatical. I've have found it useful as a tool for reflection, so much so that I intend to keep it going and to add interesting stories and articles from the more radical forms of faith and Christian life. One of the things that I have discovered on my travels is that there is so much yet to explore. I'm sounding like a traveler setting out for the "New World". It's not quite as dramatic as that, yet there is still much to explore and reflect upon. I do hope that you will hang in there with me. I'm also surprised that there have been over 6,000 page views since I started the blog in January. Keep tuned in for reflections, articles, challenges, photographs and a whole lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment