Friday 9 November 2012

Tornado in Hobart............

Today in Hobart we had a tornado, and the weather here was heavy rain and big winds. Tonight we are going out on mission visits to a few clubs. I give thanks for the opportunities that we have been given. Tonight will be a late one, we will be getting back in the early hours of the morning. Im missing my family, you dont realise the sacrifice it has been for them to have enabled me to go to the other side of the world. Thanks to my lovely wife Rachel, My oldest son James who I miss, my daughter who is growing up so fast, and my younger son, who is so full of life. We will be having a lie in in the morning and then going on some more visits. On Sunday we will be attending the community evening that Dale and Claire have started in Hobart, Howie will be speaking and there will be opportunities for people to share.  Im praying that our visit to Hobart will bring blessing to the guys down here.