Sunday 18 November 2012

Onward journey to Wangaratta..........

Yesterday morning it was a Mens breakfast at Pakenham Baptist Church. I was the main speaker. We had 60 men present. Quite a few came on bikes, It was great to be there with brothers from the Eastern Victoria chapter of God's Squad. I spoke on my own story, "It took only one man" and the story of Jack Kelly, who took me in. 
This morning I was the speaker at Melbourne Welsh Church which is right in the heart of the city sandwiched between two multistory car parks. (A strange sight to see)
I spoke on Philippians 2:1-11 "OTHERS" This was about the Others-ness of God. People were glad to have heard the sermon, or so they said. One 17 yr old girl said "Graeme, your COOL" 
I'm now sitting at Melbourne Southern Cross railway station waiting for a train to Wangeratta, from there I'll be going to Glenrowan until Friday. I'll keep you posted.