Thursday 3 February 2011

Arrival at KLIA in Malaysia.


Arrived at KLIA in Malaysia at 5:45 amFriday 4th February.. Left Melbourne at 00:45 on Thursday night. Which was the 3rd February. Im here waiting for a transfer. I've got a five hour wait. Now, what mischief can I get up to. It is fairly confusing, timewise. We have been chasing the darkness across Australia and into Malaysia. Looking forward to getting home to see my wife and children. A month is a long time. I'll take a few days off, and then get to grips with the next two legs of my sabbatical walk about. Wales and Ukraine. I'll be posting most of the photographs on the blog over the next few days, so look out for them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Graeme, Thanks for blogging - fascinating stuff, I've enjoyed following your exploits. Safe home, buddy. Paul R

    ReplyDelete