Wednesday 23 February 2011

Leaving Port Talbot


After having a week in Wales it was time to leave. Breakfast at Zac's and then pick up the bike from Ric's garage in Port Talbot. I set off at 11.00ish. Torrential rain is not the best way to travel on the bike, so the going was slow. It was raining so hard that it was bouncing off the ground, could not see in front of me. It remained like this all along the M4, then the M5, still raining on the M42 and onto the M1, it cleared as I hit Derbyshire. Got back at 5.00pm. All in all it was a good trip. I had a great week. Now for a few days with family. I'm at Cober Hill in Scarborough on Monday till Wednesday and the I leave for the Ukraine on Friday for a ten day trip.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got home safe bro, we were so Blessed with the weather and every other way last Thursday, wouldn't have missed it!

    ReplyDelete