Friday 18 February 2011

Visiting the Rhonda Valley

I was taken today to visit a real welsh malt distilery "PENDERYN" I went with Martin and had a guided tour of the processes involved, and also the history behind malt whiskey in Scotland and in Wales. Great time seeing a real live malt distilery. The award winning single malt whisky from the only distillery in Wales. Penderyn is unique distilled single malt whisky which is matured in bourbon barrels and finished in Madeira casks to impart a generous flavour of subtle complexity. I wonder what it tastes like? Now to savour what it is like to live in the "Valley's" spending the evening with Martin and Una. Who are great people and who have welcomed me into their home. Click HERE to go to the "Penderyn" website

1 comment:

  1. 'I wonder what it tastes like?' - Yeah, yeah Graeme, we really believe that you really don't know ;-) - David P

    ReplyDelete