Tuesday 22 February 2011

Visit to Carreg Cennen in Wales


Spending time with Baz and Di today at Carreg Cannen. The scenery is breathtaking, some of the best that Wales can offer I think. We left Baz and Di's after a huge "Full Welsh Breakfast" to go and climb up to the castle. I've many other photographs which I will put on the blog in it's own Welsh Gallery after I return home from Wales tomorrow. We had a great time visiting this monument. I began to wonder who were the kind of people who once lived here? What they were dressed like, and what was their world-view. We came down from the hill that the castle was on and had some coffee together in the little coffee house at the foot of the hillside. We them came back to Baz and Di's for Baz's "Butternut Squash Soup" this afternoon i'll be mainly resting before a talk at Zac's on the "Posture of God". Going home (Back to Leeds) in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment