Wednesday 2 February 2011

The city of Melbourne.

Spending the day in the heart of  Melbourne. I found Chinatown! Melbourne is a large city, and I found out today that the steps of Flinder street station are heated in the winter, so you can imagine that this would attract people who spend there lives on the streets. St Martin's Collingwood have a project which works out of Flinder street station which is aptly named "STEPS" It is now only two days till I return to the UK. The month is nearly up. I have had a wonderful time. I fly out on Friday 4th February at 00:10. On Thursday I'm going down to Ocean Grove on the Harley to have a final time with John Smith. I'll miss Australia, the people, the food, the weather, the welcome, the faith communities, the sense of hope in some places, and desperation in others.God has been Good to me since my arrival, I've experienced the love of club brothers and I've made new friends.My thanks goes to all who have given hospitality to me on my visit. (There are to many to mention, you know who you are) I'm humbled by your care for me. Many Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment