Thursday 10 February 2011

Jet Lag................................


I think Im over the worst of the Jetlag. I thought it was bad enough going to Australia. It was 10 times worse coming back. I arrived back on Friday night, I seemed to sleep okay and I thought Id conquered it. Saturday was okay, this added even more to the sense of victory over the dreaded Jetlag.......Sunday was a complete wipe out. Woke at 7.00am could not sleep, fell asleep on the setee at 10.00 am till 2.00pm, woke up and had a cuppa, fell asleep at 2.30pm woke up at 4.30pm, had tea, went back to sleep on the setee, then woke up at 10.00pm, went to bed and slept all night. Monday and Tuesday were wipe out days as well. Started feeling okay on Wednesday 9th Feb (My birthday) Feeling okay today Thursday 10th Feb. Jetlag is a strange thing, it creeps up on you and you feel fatigue and tiredness, like hitting a brick wall. You cannot resist. As they say "Resistance is futile" Hopefully my energy is being restored and im ready for a packed week in Swansea from next Tuesday, and then thought about the Ukraine. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment