Wednesday 2 February 2011

Talking and thinking about faith in Melbourne.


I woke up early this morning as it's my last day in Melbourne. Had a wonderful coffee and a chance to catch up with Bubba. We were comparing books on mission and theology. We are off to Peter Stevens which is the main dealer for Harley and Triumph in Melbourne. Going to try and get a TRIUMPH dealer tee shirt from Melbourne. I fly out of Melbourne at 00:45, but I have to check in two hours before. We are having a meal tonight with the "Doc". I'm all packed up and I'm hoping that I've not gone over my weight limit. I've been reflecting on some of the things that I have seen since my visit. One of the things that I'm going to do some reflecting on is the whole ethos of "Communities of faith" that have grown up alongside the ministry of squad. I've visited two in Melbourne ( Both St Martins in Collingwood and Lilydale) One in Glenrowan, 2 in Canberra (Yass, and Canberra) One in Launceston and the possibility of another in Hobart. I have some thoughts about all these, which I'm going to reflect on deeply when I return to the UK. Spending some time with John Smith today to have a final discussion before flying out for the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment