Thursday 1 November 2012

A World Away.....

Well here I am...in OZ. It's been a tiring few days. I'm hopefully now beyond the jetlag and looking forward to some famous australian hospitality. I'm missing my family. The weather here is good (ish) 24 degrees today, but with sun on the way.  I've already met some people who I met when i was here in 2011. Also met some new friends and through the next few days will get to meet a whole lot more. I'm going to try and get some photos up here on the next short while. One disaster happened my ipad has stopped working, but im sure i can get it going again, i just need to hook it up to itunes and respring it.

I'm heading to St Martin's today to meet up with the rest of the folks from all over the world. I'll keep you posted on the progress of my trip over the coming few days. We arrived and were shortly on the road again with the rest of worldwide squad.