Friday 14 January 2011

Visiting God's Squad Melbourne


It was so good to come and visit the brothers at the GSCMC Melbourne clubhouse. I met friends new and old. The Clubhouse is a great place of memories and new initiatives  as well. On one wall is the history of the club from the 1970's to the present day.  Of course there were members doing other things and were not able to be there tonight. We had a few Pizza's and a few SOFT drinks. We then went on a rideout together. It was great riding at night in weather that was reminiscent of a very hot english summer evening, with the sound of Harley thunder in your ears, wearing only light clothing and cut off, riding with your mates all in a fairly large group, it simply just could not get any better for me. I very much appreciate GSCMC Melbourne for making my coming to Australia  a very special time for me. I give thanks for their hospitality, their generosity and kindness. May God give his richest blessing upon GSCMC Melbourne (Members, Noms, Associates, and Supporters)

No comments:

Post a Comment