Wednesday 19 January 2011

Sitting on a beach..........

I'm due to pick up John's Harley in the morning after that I'm going to the beach with Marshall and one of his mates. They are both going Spearfishing, I'm simply going to sit on the beach and vegetate and read a few books. There is no way in a million years that i'm getting into the same water were there is "SHARKS". Ill just stay on dry land. It has promised 30+ degrees in the morning. I'ts not actually work, but a day off. I'll enjoy that. I've been fairly flat out since I arrived over here, a day off will be great! To chill, relax, on a warm beach with sun cream on and a baseball hat to stop the top of my head from burning. I'll be taking lots of pictures, so look out for them.

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing, I'm so jealous!! Not quite Harehills...

    ReplyDelete