Sunday 9 January 2011

Day 1: Community Church


Just got back from St Martin's Lillydale. John Waters spoke tonight about the Baptism of Jesus and what it means for us. We then had worship and prayer and then a meal together. It was great. St Martin's Lillydale is a great place on a hillside in the suburbs. A Home for the pastor "Marshall" and "Tammy" his wife and their family. A lot of land with meetIng huts and storage places, other accommodation and a church building with kitchen. A real community feel about this place. I found out that I'm preaching this coming week at St Martin's Collingwood in the morning and St Martin's Lillydale in the evening. I have had a great night with "Doc" chewing the fat about all sorts of good things. Now ready for sleep. it,s 12.30 am in the morning and 1.30pm in the UK. Had a great day, looking forward to meeting new people tomorrow. Peter and Ruth are coming for a meal tomorrow night and I'm going back to their place for a few days. I'll post photographs and other stuff as soon as I take them. join the journey if you If you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment