Sunday 23 January 2011

Roadtrip to Melbourne....The Return Journey

We are about to leave on a 9 hour return ride from Canberra. The weather is overcast, with high possibility of rain. We will stop at Aubury with is just before the border between NSW and Northern Victoria. Hoping to arrive back by late afternoon. I'm leading and "Doc" wants to sit at the back. Don't know the roads, or the area, but the hume highway to Glenrowan looks straighforward and then ill let "Doc" take over. I'll post some of the photo's when I get the chance. We are having tea at "Bubba" and Ruths this evening when we get back and then in the morning I'm off to see Dale and Claire Williams and all the Taz chapters. Flight is at 11.00 at Tullamarine (Melbourne) gets me into Launceston at midday.

No comments:

Post a Comment