Wednesday 19 January 2011

Harley road trip to Canberra

I go in the morning to pick up John's bike for the road trip I'm making to Canberra on Friday with "Doc". Im staying with "Doc" on Thursday night at Healesville. We set off up the Hume highway bound for ACT early Friday morning. We will be visiting some of the brothers on the way. It will be good to see what awaits us in Canberra. Glen who is a brother has begun an Australian version of Zac's Place in Swansea, Wales. Glen was in Swansea for a couple of years, before returning to Australia. "Doc"and I are with Glen and the brothers  for the weekend, returning on Monday. I will be posting photo's of the adventure to ACT. It's a seven hour trip on the Harley's. It's promised to be good weather. 

1 comment:

  1. Have a great ride up to Canberra! Say hello to the Australian National University while you are there - that's where I spent four years doing my PhD. You probably won't go past the Canberra Hospital (used to be called the Woden Valley Hospital) but if you do, that's where my James was born fractionally over 21 years ago. Canberra was also built for cars, so it has big roads - and it's quite easy to go round in circles! And I was confirmed in the Canberra City Uniting Church. Have fun, though Canberra is not the most exciting place...pretty in it's way though - David P

    ReplyDelete