Wednesday 9 March 2011

Now for the rest of the schedule........


Today I'm working at God's Garage in Zhitomir, puttting in a door frame and door and  also working on putting up a stud wall. Then this evening I'm getting together with some of the guys for a meal.

Thursday I'm visiting Pasha's mother and step father's at their home  which is 50 km from Zhitomir for a meal, then It's off to the Irlanski bap (Irish Bar) Friday I'm in Kiev (2 hour drive from Zhitomir to Keiv) with Bogdan and Vosik for a guided tour of the city, then on Friday night it's a stop over at the orphanage with Bogdan and Anya.

On Saturday it's back to Zhitomir (2 hour drive) to work on God's Garage with everyone from GSCMC Ukraine. it's all hands to the plough to get everything done, that needs to be done. Im sure that we be able to accomplish everything.

On Saturday night after working at God's Garage I will return to Kiev (2 Hour drive) for the last few days before my return to the UK.

On Sunday I'm at "Simple Church" which is a home church at the orphanage that Bogdan and Anya run with 30 of the children who are staying or who have been staying with them, some others attend as well.

So there is still a lot to do and experience of the Ukraine. So far so good. I have seen the blessing of God on the vision and work of committed people. I pray that God's continued blessing may be on them all. I pray for the work of the new God's Garage in Zhitomir, also for the work that Pastor Max and his wife Natasha are doing in Pechanovka among the villagers there, especially the children. I pray for the work in Kiev at the orphanage that Bogdan and Anya run. So much to do with so little resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment