Thursday 3 March 2011

Flying to Ukraine......

Getting ready for the flight to Ukraine tommorow. Passport - Check. Boots- Check. Long Johns - Check. mmmm what else do I need? I'm going to try and travel light this time. No big bulky suitcase, just enough to scrape by with hand luggage on the plane. Being met at Keiv Borispol by friends. Leaving Leeds at 5.30 am on the train to Luton. Hoping that this trip will help me see another side to life. From what I can gather there is much to see. I'm not sure at this stage who frequent I'll be able to update the blog. I hope I get get some access somewhere. Spent some time today looking at some information about the Ukraine as a country, on the internet. Im hoping to get a feel for the country and to be able to see some of the great sights, as well as getting to know people who I will be staying with, and perhaps even get in a bit of riding as well. Keep checking on the web www.revgraeme.net for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment