Tuesday 1 March 2011

Boiling Blood......


There I was minding my own business, trying to enjoy the conference, and it happened, they (The people in charge of the sessions) began to really get up my nose. It was their language and the use of metaphors, to describe mission. The view I was hearing was domesticated, centralised, non organic, atractional, full of wrong assumptions about life, faith, the church and God for that matter. and in my view deeply upsetting. I was fuming. It taught me one thing, that the journey I have been on over the last 2 months has really affected me more than I thought. I say all these things in a humble way, not judgemental, but never the less, if all we ever do is focused around the institution (much of what I was hearing yesterday) we are stuffed. Okay rant over, now for breakfast. Long live feralism.

No comments:

Post a Comment