Friday 25 March 2011

Where does all the time go........?


It only seems like 10 Min's ago that I was preparing to take a sabbatical leave. Now I'm fast coming to the end of a three month break of reflecting on Radical mission and Faith communities. Two weeks left and I'm back to work. The next two weeks are crucial, I'm going to be writing up a report and some theological reflections that have to be sent to Baptist House by the time I have returned to work. Where do you start? There has been so much to think about. I do have some thought matter floating about my head that I want to reflect upon and this week I'll make a draft start. The full reflection will be posted on here over the next few months, a bit at a time. with further comments. The full word count will be 6,000 - 7,000 words or more. I have decided to continue to keep the blog open and to use it as a tool for reflecting on radical and feral mission. Check in again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment