Thursday 17 March 2011

Back Home................Again!


Got back into Leeds at 2.30am on Tuesday Morning thanks to the driving of Pete Beaumont who picked me up from Sheffield. Top Bloke. Home to the family sleeping. Thanks to be back in my own house in my own bed and my own lumps and bumps that I have grown  to like. All good. So many towns and cities and countries, and continents. I have not yet dome the milages involved but It must be in the tens of thousands by now. some how I've got to put a report together to send to Baptist House about all the trips, what to put in the report and what to keep out, and what angle to report on. I've got a few weeks yet to think this through. Would like to go to Scotland next, to round the Sabbatical Travels off. Do not know if this is possible it may be.  I've got so much to process afteer returning from the Ukraine. I'll be blogging some of the highlights in the next day or so. This photograph is of Kiev on a busy Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment